Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, August 6, 2010

570 Followers FREEBIE~!...


Wooohooooo...........on to 580~!
I had some requests to do papers in a smaller size and 100dpi. This saves a lot on ink.
See what you think....
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. Thank you! Will give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paulette! These should make some fun summer/early fall cards.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this paper and I'm a huge fan of printing my own. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. These are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried printing my own paper but I'll give it a try. They are festive looking. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have hundreds of papers so I don't print off. Printed these off just for fun. The colors in the darker yellow printed off much truer than the paler version( the orange slices). Fun papers and the size was just right. I rotated the image and narrowed the margins and got 2 images on one sheet. Thank you Paulette. These should be fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome papers. Love bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool off to print some off. Just got the right stamp for this and got a digi too. I'll be busy bee this morning,if my kids let me lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much Paulette, love the print!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't have too much paper! These are great. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you love the bright color as mustard and ketchup? France

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much, Paulette!! these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you, these are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great papers! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette